Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's a Halloween Party...Sassy Style! SSD September Release!

 Today is day one of the Sassy Studio Designs September Release Blog Hop! That's right, this weekend we are releasing all sorts of amazing images, and I am sharing creations featuring two of our new images today! Plus, this releases theme is Halloween Party! The entire design team will be sharing with you creations that are all about Halloween Parties! You should have arrived here from Christine's Blog, if not please head back to the SSD Blog so you don't miss out on any of the release fun!
My first project for today is a cute little Halloween treat basket, I mean no Halloween party would be complete without decorations. I used the fabulous new image called Good vs. Evil, I just love the way this duo looks! So spunky but pretty too. I used yellows and reds for their outfits, yes red doesn't really go with the designer paper...but she's a devil, she does what she want to!
For my second project I created a little treat based off of a project one of my local SU! Demos used with my own Angel spin on it. I added this sweet Angel image to the project, to make it look more versatile and fun!

Here is the Blog Hop order so you don't get lost along the way:  
Sara  
Karen  
Regan  
Jackie (you are here!)
Julie  
Kim 
Mary  

The next stop on today's hop is Julie's Blog, and I just know that she has something amazing to share with you...so head on over I mean what are you waiting for! Enjoy the rest of the hop!

31 comments:

alethea said...

Love both of your creations!! Your colouring is fab too!! Hugsxx

Marimer said...

Me encantan elblog hop, porque así puedo visionar todos los proyectos seguidos, son todos maravillosos, estos que has realizado están increiblemente creativos, enhorabuena.
Besitos.

Anonymous said...

I love your images and boxes. Great job with both.

Lotta said...

2 beautiful projects! :) love them both! hugs Lotta

Heather said...

Both of these treat holders are super cute. And great images for the releases.

Jovan said...

Both your projects are WONDERFUL! I love the colors and papers!

Erin said...

Just perfect love them both xxx

Unknown said...

Both projects are terrific! The little box/bag with the angel would make great treat handouts for party guests. The good vs. evil is just too fun! I could find a million ways to use that one!

Robin said...

Both are so fabulous! I just love the gift boxes. Hugs, Robin

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, both your projects are wonderful! Love your coloring.

-Lori SSD DT

Chris said...

Very very cute!!!

wescraptoo said...

I think your work is amazing, wonderful job.

Alaine said...

The projects are wonderful. Love the devil girl!

Anonymous said...

I'm loving the treat boxes!! So fun!!

Rhonda Miller said...

Wow, these are both fabulous.

Kate said...

Love both your creations. Beautiful Coloring.

stampingtink said...

Love your coloring and the treat basket and bag is fabulous! So much fun!

Bonnie said...

Both projects are really beautiful & fun

Sherry said...

Awesome Projects Coloring Is Fabulous ... Wow!

Mary J said...

Both so fab, honey! I love these projects!

Unknown said...

Absolutely fab projects!! I love these images they're wonderful!!
Nat -x-

Star said...

Adorable projects! Fab job!

xx Star

Unknown said...

Lovely projects! ;o)

Felicia - Scrapper in the Making said...

Very Lovely Projects. These are Beautiful! Smooches...

Margie said...

How fun!! I love your treat bags!!

Heather D. said...

LOVE these! I really like the Good vs. Evil - how clever! Awesome coloring!

knitmachinequeen (KMQ) said...

Really great projects. TFS

Debbie said...

Now that's clever!

Debbie

Unknown said...

Great job on your projects.

Kathy said...

These are both so fun Jackie. I agree, no party is complete without decorations (and treats). Beautifully done. Hope you are feeling better!

Regan said...

Adorable treat holders, Jackie! What a great addition to any Halloween party!
{hugs}
Regan

Blog Widget by LinkWithin