Saturday, September 15, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Hand Wash Cold!

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is "Hand Wash Cold - Use Washi Tape"!

For my card I used no stamps, I know, shocking! I usually use stamps and color everything, but this time I wanted to really show off the washi tape, which I have only really just found. I got this lovely pattern from a lady online and I paired it with this fun and simple red dotted paper. I wanted to use a sentiment, but I couldn't decide which one and then I remembered that I have all sorts of stickers that I never use. I pulled one out today and I think it works well. I also added these fun mulberry paper flowers that I just think are so pretty. Plus I finished it all off with some pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Paper: Real Red, My Mind's Eye DP; Accessories: Glue Dots, Flat Back Pearls, Washi Tape, Mulberry Paper Flowers, Cardstock Sticker

2 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card Jackie!!
WOW - no stamps!!!
I love the colours and patterns on your card!

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Jackie!

Love
Maarit

Blog Widget by LinkWithin