Thursday, September 6, 2012

Dare to Be Sassy Thursdays at Sassy Studio Designs!

Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #141! Our challenge this week is 'Fancy Folds'! Join us by creating a card with a different kind of fold!
For my card today I used this super sassy image France Honey. I used this fun fold I found on SCS, in fact I also created multiple copies for a friend's swap, and everyone seemed to love the interested fold. I love the bright colors I was able to use, they really make her stand out! Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!

6 comments:

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is too cute! Love the colors and your coloring. That background paper is awesome.

Kate said...

Beautiful Card. Love the fold of your card.

Anonymous said...

This is a fun folded card! I love it!

Kathy said...

This is beautiful Jackie. Love the fold and the bright fun papers.

Sonia said...

Jackie I love your amazing card, lovely image.. GREAT JOB!~
-Sony
sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Julie said...

Love this card. The colors are so pretty
Hugs,
Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin