Saturday, September 1, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps Saturday Challenge - Anything Goes!

It is Saturday which means that it is time for another Bugaboo Challenge! This week we are hosting a picture inspiration challenge!

For my card today I used this fun image from Bugaboo Stamps called Bobblehead Halloween Devil, perfect for the start of the Halloween season. I don't know why but usually I am pretty bored with Halloween, but this year I am all excited about it, in fact there has been talk of a costume, which doesn't happen every year either. I had so much fun with this card and I even used my first roll of 'trendy/washi tape'! This stuff is pretty fun to play with, in fact you will be seeing more of it soon!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, be sure to check out the Bugaboo Stamps Catch the Bug Blog for the rest of the DT's creations. Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenge: ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Bobblehead Halloween Devil from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Orange, PTI Bitty Dots DP, Echo Park Halloween DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, G17 Forest Green, R29 Lipstick Red, YR68 Orange, N1 Neutral Gray No 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, YR12 Loquat; Accessories: Pop Dots, Circle Nestabilities, Self Adhesive Pearls, Queen and Co Black with White Polka Dot Trendy Tape

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin