Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dare to Be Sassy Thursdays at Sassy Studio Designs!

 Today is Thursday, which means that it is time for another Dare to Be Sassy Challenge! That's right and this week we are up to DTBST #144! Our challenge this week is to create a Christmas themed gift card holder!
For my creation today I used this fabulous plastic container that I found at my local scrapbook store for my gift card holder. I altered this cute little plastic box, using the super fun Sassy image, Reindeer Games! I was looking for a stamp that I swear I have somewhere that says 'Ho', but I couldn't find it so I added the 'Ho! Ho! Ho!' with a silver gel pen. Be sure to head on over to the Sassy Studios Blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Reindeer Games from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Maroon, Echo Park DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R24 Prawn; Accessories: Ribbon, Glue Dot, Plastic Container

4 comments:

Kate said...

Gorgeous Coloring like always love it.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, this is so awesome! I love it! Great coloring and background papers.

Anonymous said...

Totally fun to use a little case like that!! Great coloring!

Julie said...

How cute! I haven't seen those containers before. Great idea
Hugs,
Julie

Blog Widget by LinkWithin