Tuesday, September 11, 2012

New Release at Bugaboo!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's new image is so pretty, this one is called "Beautiful Blocks"!

For my card today I paired this sweet new image with some fabulous paper Cosmo Cricket and some vintage seam binding. I really wanted the new amazing image to be the focal point on my card, and just add little touches to accent the image. I am loving these new images!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!
Stamps: Beautiful Blocks from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Soft Suede, Real Red, Cosmo Cricket Tea for Two DP; Ink: E31 Brick Beige, YG07 Acid Green, YG09 Lettuce Green, Y17 Golden Yellow, R39 Garnet; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin