Saturday, September 29, 2012

Drunken Stampers Challenge - Congessions of a Shopaholic!

Good morning stampers! Today we kick off a new challenge Drunken Stampers! This weeks challenge is "Confessions of a Shopaholic - Use images of shoes or purses"!
For my card I used this adorable stamp from The Greeting Farm called Miss Anya Collection. I love the Miss Anya stamps, and this set is one of my favorites. I paired her with some fun vintage seam binding and these great fun colors. She brings a smile to my face!

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: Miss Anya Collection from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Autumn Rose, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, Y11 Pale Yellow, R83 Rose Mist; Accessories: Pop Dots, Oval Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, Self Adhesive Pearls

1 comment:

Donna said...

Great card Jackie! Love that image!
I am super envious of your colouring skills!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin