Monday, October 1, 2012

ABC at Bugaboo!

Good morning all! Today I have a fun ABC, or Anything But a Card for you from Bugaboo Stamps!

I decided for today I would share with you a totally cute little trinket box, it's super simple and fun to make especially for a little gift like a bracelet or such! I used the image Lace Berry 1 for my image, and I really like how it came out.

I am sure if you tried to make one, you would have a blast! I do hope you like what I made for you all to today, have a fabulous day!

This creation was entered into the following challenges: Creative Inspriation Paints- Anything Goes; Challenges For Everybody - Anything Goes.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What a great idea...amazing how the sweet image and jazz up an otherwise plain, boring box. You and Scrappy left me with some great inspiration.

Sandy said...

What a cute little box. Thanks for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody. Good luck! Sandy :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin