Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Starts with 'F'!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
Blog
! This week the Fab 'n' Funky Team is creating samples for the challenge, "Starts with F". This week we have a fabulous sponsors and I was able to create a sample using one of the sponsor's images. The fabulous sponsor this week is Stampart Designs!

For my card this week I used this fabulous image called Pretty Petal from Stampart Designs I had so much fun with this weeks challenge, I used flowers for the "F", but I also made a fun and funky card, so I think those 'F's count too!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

4 comments:

Sue said...

this is gorgeous Jackie, I love the colours

Sue

Judith said...

This is a gorgeous card Jackie - lots of F for flowers lol - I'm sure Kathy will be delighted with your creation with her stamp x

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Your card is lovely Jackie! I'm just noticing in the above comment that Judith has mentioned that I will be delighted with your creation using my image, and yes! I sure am! It's gorgeous! I love to see the stamp done up so pretty, with so much colour and life to it! Thank you. Pretty Petals is so much prettier with your beautiful creation!You've brought a smile today for me! It's a pleasure to be a part of your challenge. xx Kathy

Rach83 said...

Great card, Jackie. Love the bright colours and super image.

Rachel x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin