Friday, October 28, 2011

Some Paper Makeup Stamps Inspiration!

Today I have a fun and autumn inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! I simply love all the of the Paper Make Up Stamps Fairy images, I have for years, but when Katie started releasing silhouettes of some of my favorite fairies I was even more excited! My card today uses the adorable Shelby Fairy Silhouette!

This stamp was part of the September release, and I made this card earlier this month as part of a Shoebox Swap I was taking part in, it can be found in the Paper Makeup Stamps Store! When I saw this designer paper in the store I just HAD to pair it with this image, I mean she is pulling along a little duck so what better design to pair this cutie with?!

I hope you enjoyed my card today, I so love these silhouette stamps! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the Digi Doodle Shop's Challenge - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Shelby Silhouette from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Raspberry Fizz, Pretty In Pink, Ducky DP; Ink: Raspberry Fizz; Accessories: Pop Dots, Twine, Nestabilities Labels Four

7 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, cute! I have that bg paper....and now you've sparked the "inspire" button in my brain! Thanks!

Danni said...

Cute card!

Gina Lindsay said...

This is so pretty, I love the image in pink.

tellana said...

Gorgeous and fun card! Thank you for participating in Digi Doodle Shop's Best challenge this week!
Liva ❤

Bettina L. said...

Such a cute card. Love that silhouette and such gorgeous colours as well;) Thanks for playing at Digi Doodle Shops Best and good luck. Hope to see you back tomorrow for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Julie said...

What an adorable card. Love the silhoutte in pink.
Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop’s Challenges
Hugs,
Julie

Kristie W. said...

Super cute!! She is adorable in pink!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin