Friday, October 7, 2011

Monster Mash Blog Hop at Paper Makeup Stamps!

Today is the day, that's right today marks the Monster Mash Blog Hop at Paper Makeup Stamps! Each Design Team member has created something fabulous using one of our fabulous Monster stamps, perfect for the Halloween feel in the air! Plus, this month not only are we hopping with our great makeup Artists, but we are also joined by some of our Digi Makeup Artists and some of PMS's greatest Fans! Be sure to hop on over to the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog so you don't miss out on any of the fun!

Also, there's more! In honor of this hop, Katie has a fabulous SALE going on...all monsters on the site will be on sale for 1 week using the voucher code MONSTERHOP, of 15% off! How awesome is that?!

For my card today I am featuring the stamp set 'Baby Boris'! I simply love this little guy, he's just such a happy baby! The two teeth in his grin makes me smile even more and I just love how he has these two tiny horns growing out of the back of his head, if you look quickly enjoy you might not even notice he's a monster at all. I also wanted to play along with some of the current challenges that are going on right now, so I pulled up two of my favorite challenges and got to work! For today's card I used the current Mojo Monday Sketch and the current Color Throwdown Challenge! I love the paper that Tammy used for her inspiration and I have been wanting to cut into it since I came home with me and for this card I finally opened it up! I picked this fun dotted and stripped paper, I thought the colors would be a lot of fun with a baby monster. I also followed the Mojo Monday Sketch, but I removed the circle from the sketch, I really liked it, but none of the sentiments I had in mind would work with it so I omitted it all together.

I hope you enjoyed my card today, these Monsters are just the cutest! Thank you so much for stopping by and enjoy the rest of the Paper Makeup Stamps Blog Hop!
Stamps: Baby Boris from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Blue, My Mind's Eye Paris & Co. DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E33 Sand, E57 Light Walnut, B00 Frost Blue, Y11 Pale Yellow, C00 Cool Gray No. 00, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Pop Dots, Scalloped Edge Punch, Grosgrain Ribbon

16 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

Oooh...one of the newest monsters to wrap up the hop! Great job on that sketch!

Michelle VP said...

Too cute, Jackie! Great use of the sketch and color with Boris. :)

Jennifer Scull said...

love what you did with the cute little fella! wonderful! :)

Rachel said...

So sweet!!

LaJanette said...

Cute card; that big bow is just awesome with baby Boris. I love this little monster; so cute and happy.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So darling. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

I just love Boris. He's darling in blue!

Barbara said...

Adorable card! Thanks so much for playing the Color Throwdown!

Unknown said...

Jackie, I love your little monster! Great coloring too!

Jenn

Carma said...

Oh my, I'd forgotten all about little Boris! Great color and sketch combo. Just adorable!!

Mary J said...

Oh so much fun!!! I really love the colours and layout Jackie!!

Lisa Kind said...

OMGoodness, this is so cute! Love how you used all those challenges to create this cutie!

Kristie W. said...

Nice take on the challenges! Baby Boris is just so sweet!! :)

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable! Great job with the Color Throwdown colors!

Wanda Cullen said...

It's hard to use "cute" and "monster" together, but that's exactly what this guy is! :-) So glad you joined us in the Color Throwdown challenge!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie! Great use of the sketch.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin