Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bugaboo is Sponsoring ABC Christmas Challenge Blog!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with ABC Christmas Challenge Blog! Their current challenge theme is "U" for Unused stash! I know that there are all sorts of things in my stash that have yet to be used!

For my card I used this sassy Ruby image called Ruby Christmas - Outfit. When I saw this challenge I knew it was going to be an easy one. Finding an "unused" item in my stash is crazy simple. In fact I plan on throwing a lot of my unused things in a garage sale a few weeks from now. So for my item I picked this fun ornament embossing folder that I bought probably a year and a half ago. It had never been opened, but now it's no longer a "unused" item! I hope you will play along with us at ABC Christmas Challenge Blog, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you found and you have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes; Woodware USA Challenge - Anything Goes; One Stitch At a Time - Anything Goes; Sweet Stamps Challenge - Clean and Simple.
Stamps: Ruby Christmas - Outfit from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Pure Poppy; Ink: Rv23 Pure Pink, E23 Hazelnut, G05 Emerald Green, R17 Lipstick Orange, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5; Accessories: Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities, Pop Dots, Red Ribbon, Cuttlebug Christmas Ornaments Embossing Folder

9 comments:

Helen said...

Fab card - love the fun image...and your neglected embossing folder looks great!
Thanks for being a fab guest designer!
Helen x

Caroljenks said...

Jackie this is gorgeous - I love the embossing. Such a fab card for our 'Unused' Challenge this fortnight over at ABC Christmas. Thanks for joining in with us :)

Carol x

Anonymous said...

Great card hunny so pleased you could join us at as a designer! this time! great card love the image too! Samantha :0)

Susie Little said...

Great card, I love the image! Thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers!xx

Jessica Buffa said...

Love It!!! Fab embossing and great image.
:O)
Jessica
p.s.
I would love to follow you, but blogger is being temperamental towards me this week and I can't follow any more blogs :O(. I will bookmark you though :O).

Gaynor Greaves said...

What a super card, Love the image, thanks for sharing with us at OSAAT, hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

Dorte said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. The image is great. I know the 'unused stuf' problem. I think I could make a daily reminder for the U challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge!
Thank you for beeing a GDT this time:
hugs Dorte

Jackie Randolph said...

Oh this is beautiful Jackie!! Love the crisp look with the red and white. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stamps

Jodie Mackrell said...

ooh la la Jackie! love the embossing too

Blog Widget by LinkWithin