Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New Release at Bugaboo!

It's Tuesday which means that it is time for a New Release at Bugaboo Stamps! That's right today we are releasing all new images at the Bugaboo Store! Today's set is all "Make It Snappy"! Two Friday's ago we had a Friday Freebie featuring an adorable new line called Make it Snappy and it was a huge hit so I was thrilled when Jodie got back to the drawing board and made us some more fabulous images!

For my card today I I pulled out my fun new Holly Jolly Christmas designer paper pad from Echo Park and paired it with this adorable "Merry Christmoose" image! I just love how tha paper matched this image with the Christmas lights, it was like they were made for each other. I also used some fun green satin ribbon to match and complete the card.

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I really had a lot of fun with this one! Be sure to check out the Bugaboo Blog and see the other DTs Members creations with today's new images, you are going to love these images! Have a great day and I hope that you enjoyed today's card fun!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Crafty Cardmakers - Anything Goes; Woodware USA Challenge - Anything Goes; One Stitch At a Time - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Merry Christmoose from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Garden Green, Red, Echo Park Holly Jolly Christmas DP; Ink: G17 Forest Green, Y06 Yellow, R27 Cadmium Red, B05 Process Blue, E57 Light Walnut, E33 Sand, E15 Dark Suntan, R11 Pale Cherry Pink; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Awesome! I love your papers and that the lights on the moose match! Great card!

Marjo said...

Adorable card, thanks for playing with us at OSAAT

xoxo Marjo

Kim x said...

What a super image, works so well with the papers.
Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Cardmakers.
Hugs Kimx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin