Monday, October 31, 2011

ABC at Bugaboo!

Good morning all! Today I have a fun ABC, or Anything But a Card for you from Bugaboo Stamps!

I decided for today I would share with you a recipe card I created for a swap earlier this month! I used the image Chef Pierre Platter for my main focus and I paired him with red and white plaid paper plus some touches of gray too!

I am sure if you tried to make one, you would have a blast! I do hope you like what I made for you all to today, have a fabulous day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Come and Git It Challenges - Anything Goes; Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes; BasicGrey Challenges - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Chef Pierre Platter from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Real Red, Gingham; Ink: R29 Lipstick Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3; Accessories: Pop Dots

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The recipe swap is going to fabulous. You guys will end up with great recipes and wonderful gifts to give someone. Your recipe card is darlin'. I love Chef Pierre.

Anonymous said...

What a great recipe card. I think they are such a brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley. xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin