Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Black and Orange At Inky Impressions

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a card using Black and Orange as your color combination! Perfect for Halloween, so that is where I went for this weeks car

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Pirate Christopher! I also used some of my new Halloween Doodlebug Twine, Nightfall pearls from Queen and Co and this super fun designer paper from We R Memory Keepers called Spookville! I am really looking forward to Halloween this year, I think it's all the great challenges out there!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenge: Crafty Boots Challenge - Autumn or Halloween; Papertake Weekly Challenge - Spooky Hues; Ribbon Carousel Challenge - Picture Inspiration;
Stamps: Pirate Christopher from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Only Orange, We R Memory Keepers Spookville DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, YR16 Apricot, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5, E15 Dark Suntan, E33 Sand; Accessories: Pop Dots, Doodlebug Halloween Twine, Queen and Co Nightfall Pearls, Glue Dots

3 comments:

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love Pirate Christopher, it is a great image in his orange vest.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Unknown said...

what a fab idea hun.. great card xx

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jackie; love the little pirate! Thanks for playing along with us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! :o)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin