Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Inky Impressions Challenge - Anything Goes!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is "Anything Goes"! How awesome is that?! I love "Anything Goes" Challenges!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Flower Lili! I also am playing along with the SCS challenge CC346! I love a good color combination, and yesterday's challenge was to use the colors Rich Razzleberry, Island Indigo, and Baja Breeze so I just had to play along. I pulled out one of my favorite designer paper pads, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky, and got to work! I also dug out my cuttlebug embossing folder Seeing Spots plus my Nestabilities Label Fourteen. Then of course no card would be complete without some embellishments and this one has plenty, I used silver pearls, blue satin ribbon, and this adorable Sunflower charm that you can purchase from the Inky Impressions Store in the Charms area!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was also entered into the following challenges: Jens Digi Stamps - Show Us Your Polka Dots; Party Time Tuesday - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Flower Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze, Enchanted Evening, My Mind's Eye Lime Twist Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, E00 Skin White, BG72 Ice Ocean, BG09 Blue Green, E13 Light Suntan, E15 Dark Suntan, E23 Hazelnut; Accessories: Nestabilities Labels Fourteen, Pop Dots, Satin Ribbon, Sunflower Charm, Silver Self Adhesive Queen and Co Pearls, Seeing Spots Embossing Folder

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie hun.. this is so cute.. love the colours xx

Joey said...

Jackie this is gorgeous, I absolutely love your colour choice and that dotty embossing folder is fab! Joey x

Jana said...

HI Jackie,
This is adorable! You did a good job. Thanks for playing along on the polka dot challenge at Jen's Digi Stamps!
blessings,
Jana

Jens Digi Stamps said...

Wonderful Card! Thank you for playing with us At Jens Digi Stamps!

Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin