Monday, October 31, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - Use a Sentiment!

Welcome to our thirteenth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to create a "Use a Sentiment" Card!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis: Merci Beaucoup, Seuss Truths, and Thanks a Latte
For my card today I used the Seuss Truths sentiment set that we just released. I simply love Dr.Seuss and this sentiment really make me smile. I paired it with some fun Happy Go Lucky designer paper from My Mind's Eye and picked card stock to match then I pulled out some of my grosgrain ribbon and tied a knot on my card. Then to finish everything off I used the side of an ink pad to add some color to the edges of the sentiment and then these wonderful paper flowers.

I do hope you enjoy my card and today's challenge. I would love to see you play along with us this week, plus you would be entered to win free digis! Have a great day!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Come and Git It Challenges - Anything Goes; Dream Valley Challenges - Anything Goes; BasicGrey Challenges - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Seuss Truths from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Aqua Mist, Pretty In Pink, Ocean Tides, My Mind's Eye Happy Go Lucky DP; Ink: Aqua Mist; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestbilities, Grosgrain Ribbon, Glue Dots, Paper Flowers

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I'm so loving those sentiments...marvelous....and I love how you focused on the sentiment and beautiful DP, not having to use an image.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin