Thursday, October 27, 2011

Inky Impressions Inspiration!

Good morning all it is time to share a bit of Inky Impressions Inspiration! That's right, today I have a creation to share with you using one of the fun stamps from the Inky Impressions Store!For my project today I have for you an ornament I made using a clear paint can and lots of Inky images! I use this adorable All Bundled Up Lili and colored her in 5 times to fit this paint can. I used different skin tones, hair colors, eye colors and gave each a different accent color to make variations in all five images. I had so much fun with this, I wanted to make the inside of the paint can look like a winter wonderland so I used basket filler, cotton balls, and silver and blue floral pieces that I found at the store that were covered in glitter. Then to finish it all off I used this lovely silver leaf ribbon along the handle which is how I thought this could hang from any tree.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope that you enjoy my creation for today and have a fabulous day!
Stamps: All Bundled Up Lili from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White; Ink: E00 Skin White, N1 Neutral Gray No 1., N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, N5 Neutral Gray No. 5; Accessories: Sticky Strip, Glue Gun, Basket Fill, Blue Glitter Branches, Silver Branches, Cotton Balls, Clear Paint Can, Silver Leaf Ribbon

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin