Tuesday, October 18, 2011

PMS Inspiration!

Today I have a fun and autumn inspired Paper Makeup Stamps creation! This super fun sentiment, The Art of Living! When I saw this sentiment I knew it was going to be one of my favorites, it just makes me smile!

This stamp was part of the September release, and I finally got the chance to ink it up a few weeks ago for a Shoebox Swap I was taking part in, it can be found in the Paper Makeup Stamps Store! I paired this image with my Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup designer paper and I just love the sweet little flowers and the brightness of this paper!

I hope you enjoyed my card for today, I had so much fun with this one! Thank you for stopping by today, have a fabulous day!
This card was entered into the following challenges: Deep Ocean Challenge - Fall Colors; Crafty Boots - Autumn or Halloween.

Stamps: from Paper Makeup Stamps; Paper: Dark Chocolate, Linen, Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup DP; Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa; Accessories: Pop Dots, Nestabilities Labels 1, Leaf Ribbon

3 comments:

dawnmercedes said...

The word art fits nicely on that nestie!

Dee's Craft Room said...

I love the sentiment on this card.

Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

Dionne

Karita said...

Lovely card! :) Sentiment is so beautiful :)

Thanks for joining at Deep Ocean Challenge :)
Hugs,
Karita

Blog Widget by LinkWithin