Monday, October 3, 2011

Paper Pretties Challenge - Use Brown, Red, Orange and Yellow!

Welcome to our tenth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too!

This week our challenge is to use "Brown, Red, Orange and Yellow"!

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis: Andrew the Scarecrow and Johnny Appleseed!

For my card today I decided to use our cutie mouse,
Johnny Appleseed! I love the mice that ARTish draws, they are always so cute, and this one is no exception! I use this fun gingham designer paper from Creative Imaginations, it is so sweet and simple, I thought it was perfect for this fall feeling card. I also used some golden yellow grosgrain ribbon and added a touch of orange for a background layer on the designer paper.

I do hope you enjoy my card and today's challenge. I would love to see you play along with us this week, plus you would be entered to win free digis! Have a great day!
Stamps: Johnny Appleseed from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Brown, Only Orange, Creative Imaginations DP; Ink: E57 Light Walnut, E33 Sand, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, R81 Rose Pink, Y11 Pale Yellow, R27 Cadmium Red; Accessories: Oval Nestabilties, Pop Dots, Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Yum Yum....I love apple pie and I use both red and green apples....just like in your darling card. Wish I had time to make a card with both for the challenge but at least I will enjoy making a card with it in the days to come.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin