Friday, October 21, 2011

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring The Greeting Farm

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with The Greeting Farm! How awesome is that?! Their current challenge is an inspirational one, all you have to do is use the card below to inspire you card!For my card I used the adorable and sassy Cheeky Kitty image from The Greeting Farm! I hope you will play along with us at The Greeting Farm, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!I used the card layout to inspire my card, plus I also used a Cuttlebug Embossing folder like the card did. I pulled out my pad of designer paper from the We R Memory Keepers Spookville, I thought it worked really well with this fun image. I used some of my bakers twine and some fun self adhesive pearls.

Thank you for stopping by today, I hope you enjoyed what you found and you have a great day!
Stamps: Cheeky Kitty from The Greeting Farm; Paper: Whisper White, Basic Black, Plum Pudding. We R Memory Keepers Spookville DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E23 Hazelnut, BV02 Prune, V17 Amethyst, R81 Rose Pink, C7 Cool Gray No. 7; Accessories: Pop Dots, Bakers Twine, Self Adhesive Pearls, D'vine Swirls Embossing Folder

3 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

These are darling cards.....love them all. I was also looking for the hop card for Paper Pretties....perhaps I over looked it! But I sure did enjoy what you posted this morning.

mousekemom said...

Darling job with Cheeky Kitty! She is just precious. Thanks for joining our Friday Spyday challenge at Farm Fresh Challenge blog!

Lola said...

Your sexy little kitten is just to die for!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin