Wednesday, October 31, 2007

MFT November Stamp Release Party!

Ladies....if you haven't checked it out yet make sure to stop by the Members Companies area of SCS, it has some wonderful companies, one of them being My Favorite Things! Well tonight they are having a party for the release of three new sets (one which can be seen below...I love PaperPretties!). At the party there are a few challenges, this one is all about making a box...so to continue in making boxes here is my entry! I used the You Take the Cake set, one of my personal favorites!
EDIT: Ladies! Guess what?! It turns out that the challenge had a prize, and being that I was the first to post my box, I won a free stamp set! I choose the MFT Time for the Bubbly set, which is a super cute set that I have been eyeing for some time now. Thank you Kim for the wonderful party, designs, stamps, and the opportunity to win some wonderful goodies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GREAT box Jackie - I love it. Congrats on winning the stamp set!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin