Monday, October 15, 2007

Guess What!?!

It turns out that I was one of the lucky ones last night. I won the WCMD challenge from PaperTrey! One of the cards I created for the contest was chosen as one of the six winners. I am thrilled to say the least...I mean little o' me won something! I honestly was so excited that I couldn't fall asleep last night, I was just too thrilled.

The reaction from my SCS friends, the Paper Pretties ladies and my online friends have been amazing! I still can not believe the reaction. I have received PMs, e-mails and congratulations postings all over.


Thank you to each and every one of you wonderful ladies who have sent your kind words, especially to Nichole for choosing one of my cards to win some wonderful PaperTrey sets. I stayed up last night expecting to purchase two wonderful sets and some tins and now I only have the tins to purchase! I promise to share any cards I create with these sets once they arrive :)
These are the notebooks I created for a Penny Black and Bella notebook swap on Splitcoast Stampers. I can't wait to see what the other wonderful ladies created, altering things is always a blast! Well, that is all for now. Once I know which card was selected I will post the news and the card here for all to see!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin