Saturday, October 27, 2007

Paper Pretties Boxes!

Ladies, today I received my Bella and My Favorite Things boxes from Paper Pretties! I love when these packages arrive, I never know what will be inside, but I am always thrilled. As always I took a picture of each boxes contents and I made up the sample each box was put together to create. I will make my own sample with my own design some time this week, but in the mean time enjoy the contents and the supplied sample. Thanks again Christie! I just love these boxes!The paper that came in my Bella box is so pretty and wonderful, it is all from Crete Paper and I think I may need to but a few more sheets of this stuff! The paper is very elegant and the colors are lovely, plus the card design is too cute! This months box also came with some Bella Baubles....LOVE them!
I love this new MFT stamp set! This set is called "By the Seashore" and it will be released to everyone on the 1st of November, which is one of the perks to ordering a PaperPretties MFT box, you get sets before they are released! Remember, you have until the 31st to sign up for a PaperPretties box without paying the membership fee. Just let Christie know that Jackie R sent you!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin