Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Busy Bee....

I have been busy altering all sorts of goodies! So I thought I would share them with all of you the first goodie is an altered mason jar that my Demo designed. My favorite part of this jar is how genius it is! Using a mason jar is a great idea for a candy jar, you can unscrew the cap and remove the insert allowing for everyone to enjoy the candy. I will be adding candy corn to this jar for work next week, they're going to love it!Next up.....something I altered for this months Wish RAK swap. This round it is called a THANKFUL exchange with a wonderful fall theme. The tin is from one of the Prima tins I purchased this past summer inside there are all sorts of goodies for my THANKFUL friend. of course I can not reveal who this tin full of fall delights will be going to, but it is just so cute I had to share!Last but not least, my first attempt at One Sheet Wonders using the PaperTrey Believe set. Using four SU! colors plus Basic Black I created several sheets of decorative paper to create these adorable goodie cones....or at least that is what I am calling them. Inside there is chocolates which are tied up with some red grosgrain ribbon and then adorned with a scalloped oval and the sentiment 'Believe'. So let me know what you think about my recent altered goodies....there will be more to come. I have plans for my two other Christmas Friend Swap groups, which I will also be posting soon. So come back soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin