Friday, October 26, 2007

Peek-A-Boo Boxes

I saw these boxes on a few blogs recently and I just had to join in the fun on making some of these adorable boxes. So I decided to make a set of them for the Christmas Friend Swap I am hosting. This set of goodies is going to Group #2, you are some lucky ladies! I used paper from the Glitter Christmas Stack I got last weekend at A.C.Moore, as well as some Brilliant Blue paper for the backing on the Winobella image. Inside each of these boxes you will find mints, and not just any mints, but my two favorite mints! Each box comes with Andes chocolate mints as well as some Life-Saver Wint O Green mints....yummy! Hope you enjoy these....off to try a new technique using a brayer I saw on the PaperPretties Designer Blogs!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin