1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. So....Christie from PaperPretties tagged me....how rude! To be honest Christie is a great person with a wonderful company, if you have yet to do so make sure to check it out, PaperPretties. In fact if you sign up from now until October 31st your membership fee ($7.50) will be waived for Happy Halloween Hoorah!
2. Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself (on your blog, we all want to know them).
This should be interesting....
1. Not only do I still work for my town library but I am an AVID reader. I would say I read about 3 or 4 books a week, unless of course I have a free weekend, then its no stopping me!
2. I collect anything with Roses! I have feather, shell, glass, wood, clay, stone, leather and even apple roses in all different colors, shapes and sizes.
3. I am a neat freak! Everything has to be just so, in fact if I have too many things to do I can not clean anything. Either it stays as it is or I spend hours, sometimes days organizing everything.
4. I eat chips in size and shape order. If I pour myself chips I eat all the pieces and then the whole chips....I don't know why I do such odd things, but I do.
5. I make graphics for various things, right now most of my graphics are for a Harry Potter website I moderate.
6. Which brings me to my next random thing.....I am a volunteer at a Harry Potter website. It is similar to SCS in that people go to chat about all different types of things and I was asked about a year ago to join the staff, I accepted and now I come up with ideas and graphics for the site.
7. Ummmm.....I play Bingo! That's right....I am 23 years old and I play Bingo at the local church every now and then. I love the chance to win something, of course I never do, but the fact is that I can win!
And last but not least: tag more people! The lucky ladies are: