Monday, October 22, 2007

Sorry that my posting has become sporadic, I’ve been running around doing all sorts of non-stamp related things. Friday night I ventured into New York City to meet one of the ladies who attended the UK trip I went on this summer. Her daughter had won tickets to the JKR reading and book signing on Friday night at Carnegie Hall. I unfortunately did not win tickets, but I did meet up with Joyce and her daughter Kim for dinner and after the event drinks at a place called Ava Lounge. The entire evening was a blast, it was nice to see Joyce again, plus I got along wonderfully with Kim who is only a few years older then me.

Saturday I spent the day recovering from all the NYC walking and shopping! My boyfriends 25th birthday was Saturday so I picked up some fishing things that he love plus the new Transformers movie. When I got to his house he had a bouquet of white roses waiting for me! Apparently Saturday was something called ‘Sweetest Day’ so he got me roses, plus he got his Mom a cute plant and a bouquet of wild flowers for his Grandma. Is he the best or what!

I haven't created any cards recently, but I thought I would update you on how things are going for me behind the scenes. Hope to post some cards soon!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin