Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Enjoy

So two Friday's ago I had my K.I.T. Club meeting and we made two cards and a project. Here is one of the cards, which uses a set that will be coming out in the new SU! Catty as well as the gold elastic cord, which is actually a lot nicer than I thought it would be. We used a technique where we emboss and then de-emboss to create the layered effect that you see. I love this card! It is just so much fun, so I had to share, although I did not design the card, I did create it. Enjoy!

Tomorrow I should be posting one of the projects I created for my Christmas Friend Swap on SCS. One of the projects are done, but I need to put some finishing touches on it...I used the PaperTrey Believe set on this project and I can't decide which stamp company and set will be next! Make sure to stop by tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin