Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Digi Cards

So, I haven't been posting but that doesn't mean I haven't been making things over here. The above are a bunch of both 'handmade' and 'digital' cards I have created for the PaperTrey challenge. On the 15th the new release of at least 3 new stamps sets will be revealed and I will waiting and watching. Enjoy the card creations and look forward to my new MFT cards and when they arrive some cards from the new Hanna Stamps set that came out last weekend. I am loving all the new stamp companies I am trying out, it makes stamping a blast. As you may have noticed I do not only use SU! although I own MANY SU! sets and supplies I discovered all the other companies out there and I am trying them out deciding what works for me and what doesn't. So far I am loving acrylic stamps but I will always love my rubbah! Have a great night all.

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin