Monday, July 23, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring The Crazy Challenge!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring The Crazy Challenge! This week their 'crazy' challenge is 'Under the Sea'!

For my card today I used this super sweet image Little Honey's - The Little Mermaid. I paired her with this fun bubble designer paper, some rhinestones and a great bow and ribbon! I liked how the greens in the paper were a bit muted and fit so well with this challenge. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Little Honey's - The Little Mermaid; Paper: Whisper White, Celery, Rich Razzelberry, Cosmo Cricket DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E19 Redwood, R83 Rose Mist, RV11 Pink, YG07 Acid Green, G09 Veronese Green, Y04 Acacia, RV17 Deep Magenta; Accessories: Pop Dots, Vintage Seam Binding, Quickie Glue Pen, Jelly Rhinestones, Scalloped and Regular Oval Nestabilities

5 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I love the image and fab colours

Sue

Kate said...

So Cute! Love the paper you used.

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, very cute card! Love that background paper and your coloring is wonderful.

Unknown said...

Fab card love the image. I may have to look into this challenge as have a few mermaid etc images. Thanks for yur comment on Zoe, the hair colouring...well. I am just learning how to use copics and teaching myself as have missed the classes necessary. Thanks appreciate your encouragement..luv annie

Vicky said...

Beautiful Jackie! I love the bubbles on the backing paper, great colouring on that sweet image too

hugs Vicky xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin