Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - The Great Outdoors!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using the theme "The Great Outdoors"!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up Christopher's Catch! This little guy is all about the outdoors, I mean he is wading in water to catch a fish! How much more outdoor can you get! I do have a hard time making 'manly' cards, but I think that the twine, muted colors and plaid worked out well for this card.

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Everybody Art Challenge - Summer; Top Tip Tuesday - One for the Men; Incy Wincy Designs - Summertime.
Stamps: Christopher's Catch from Inky Impressions; Olive Green, Whisper White, Green Plaid; Ink: E00 Skin White, E13 Light Suntan, Y35 Maize, B24 Sky, B41 Powder Blue, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, YR68 Orange, G09 Veronese Green, YG06 Yellowish Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Twine, Candi Dots

3 comments:

Tonya said...

Jackie, your card is so cute. I love Christopher's Catch!

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie,
This card fits the bill, summertime and masculine. I love the image and how you colored this little guy and his catch. It certainly put a smile on my face.

Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday for the 1 For the Men challenge. Remember you can enter up to 3 projects and 3 tips.
Hugs,
Lisa xx

Bettina L. said...

What a great male card design and I absolutely love the colours and how you've made use of that hamp string. Thanks for playing at Top Tip Tuesday and good luck. Hope to see you back tuesday for a new challenge. Bettina xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin