Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps is Sponsoring - Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog, their challenge is 'Humor', use a humorous/funny image on your project!

For my card today I used the fabulous image Gus Birthday - Optional.When I think about humorous images from Bugaboo Stamps I think about Gus and Stella, so of course I had to use one of them for today's card! I hope you will play along with us at Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Just Some Lines - Clean and Simple; ATC's and Cards with Attitude - Anything Goes.
Stamps: Gus Birthday - Optional from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Birthday DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, R29 Lipstick Red, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, Y04 Acacia, B29 Ultramarine, E25 Caribe Cocoa; Accessories: Ticket Corner Punch, Vintage Seam Binding

2 comments:

Spyder said...

Love love love your card... I'm fast becoming a fan of Gus! yep, I have someone in mind who would drive around on a toy trike! Thank you for playing along with Quirky Crafts challenge, Bugaboo and Make us laugh!
(Lyn)!

debbi taylor said...

LOL great image
thank you for joining in the challenge at ATCS and cards with attitude this week
hugs
Debbi x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin