Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Bugaboo is Sponsoring Jackson Digital Expressions!

Good morning! Have you heard the news at Bugaboo Stamps? We are now sponsoring all sorts of companies AND swapping our DT members with them! So today I am playing along with Jackson Digital Expressions, their challenge is 'Anything Goes'!

For my card today I used the fabulous image called Country Church from Jackson Digital Expressions, I think it is such a fun image. I hope you will play along with us at Jackson Digital Expressions, you could even win some Bugaboo Digis!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by! I hope you enjoyed what you saw!
Stamps: Country Church from Jackson Digital Expressions; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, Echo Park DP; Ink: Y04 Acacia, E37 Sepia, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, YG07 Acid Green. B52 Soft Greenish Blue, BG0000 Snow Green; Accessories: Pop Dots, Satin Edged Grosgrain Ribbon

2 comments:

Trina said...

I love how you shaded the trees!

Crafting Vicky said...

What a wonderful card! Really love how you have colored it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin