Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Inky Impressions Challenge - Fireworks and Bling!

Good morning all! Today I get to share with you the card I created for the new Inky Impressions Challenge! This week is our challenge at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog is to create a project using the theme "Fireworks and Bling"!

Today the Inky Impressions Design Team will be sharing our creations for the current Inky Impressions Challenge! For my card today I decided to ink up the new Baking Themed Tab Set, one of our fabulous new digi sentiments! I also used this great image from Kenny K called 'Chef', I thought she worked perfectly with this sentiment set!

I hope you like my take on the current Inky Impressions Challenge, be sure to join in on all the fun over at the Inky Impressions Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the Inklettes have created, they are sure to impress! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

This card was entered into the following challenges: Creatalicious - Anything Goes; Mema's Crafts - Anything Goes;
Stamps: Chef Kenny K and Baking Themed Tab Set from Inky Impressions; Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Daffodil, DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, N3 Neutral Gray No. 3, R29 Lipstick Red, E23 Hazelnut, YG17 Grass Green; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones, Velvet Ribbon

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Beautiful card, love the image & colours.
Kerry

Mema's Crafts said...

Love the color combo you used and you colored your image perfectly. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Mema's Crafts and good luck.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin