Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Summer Holiday!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge
Blog
! This week the Fab 'n' Funky Team is creating samples for the challenge, "Summer Holiday". This week we have two fabulous sponsors and I was able to create samples for both sponsors. The fabulous sponsor this week is Digi Doodle Shop!

For my card using the super pretty image from Digi Doodle Shop called Waterfall. I had so much fun first deciding which image I wanted to work with and then coloring it in! I went for a very clean and simple card to really show off the details in this image, I just love how the water effect turned out!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all!

4 comments:

lindyloo said...

HI jackie
what a super card and the image reminds me of a cross stitch picture I did for my mum years ago and which also took a very long time to complete lol
linda x

Eret said...

Wow! I want to go to this place for my summer holiday :) Such a beautiful card.
Eret xx

Vicky said...

Really beautiful, reminds me of a waterfall we found at the Lake district a few years ago (and I fell over on a rock!!!) Lovely colouring

hugs Vicky xxx

Shirley said...

OH WOW!!! This card turned out gorgeous!! Love the water effect you got on the waterfalls!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin