Friday, July 27, 2012

Sassy Studio Designs is Sponsoring ATC's and Cards with Attitude!

It is time for me to share with you another creation featuring our fabulous Sassy Studio Designs images and following our newest sponsorship! We are currently Sponsoring ATC's and Cards with Attitude! This week their challenge is 'Anything Goes'!

For my card today I used this super sweet image Steampunk Josephine. I used this fun color combination of blues, teals, and browns. I think that these colors work well together plus I just love the look of this vintage seam binding with these mulberry paper flowers. Be sure to head on over to their challenge blog and play along, you would win some SSD images!

Thank you for stopping by to see what I created for today, have a wonderful day!
Stamps: Steampunk Josephine from Sassy Studio Designs; Paper: Whisper White, Ocean Tides, DP; Ink: E00 Skin White, E15 Dark Suntan, E13 Light Suntan, C1 Cool Gray No. 1, BG02 New Blue, BG13 Mint Green, RV52 Cotton Candy; Accessories: Glue Dots, Oval Nestabilities, Vintage Seam Binding, Wild Orchid Mulberry Flowers

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love it!

Lori aka lorib117 said...

Jackie, I love this! Beautiful color combo and great added touches.

Anonymous said...

Great card!! Love the colors and the style of card!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin