Tuesday, July 24, 2012

PMS - Jen's Sunshine!

I have always been a huge supporter of Paper Makeup Stamps, even before I was a DT member. Recently I stepped down from the team, but I still LOVE PMS and everything they do, they are one of those feel good companies. Today I got the pleasure of reading about their newest charitable set,Jen's Sunshine Digi Set.

When I read all about this set, it once again reinforced how much I love Paper Makeup Stamps and Katie! Jen Scull was a fellow design team member and huge PMS supporter as well and I had the pleasure of working with such a fine woman. Jen is currrently battling cancer and she has an amazing outlook on everything that has come her way. Throughout it all she remains positive, when we all know that can't be easy. Please take the time to check out the set and support Jen Scull, she deserves it and more!

I have lost family members to cancer, and it is very sad. In fact, on August 12th I will be taking part in the Kansas City Susan G Komen for the Cure. You are more then welcome to check out the link or my sidebar, any donations would be welcomed and will be going directly to Susan G Komen for the Cure!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin