Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Make Your Own Flowers!

It is Wednesday, which means that it is time for another challenge at the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog! This week the Fab 'n' Funky Team is creating samples for the challenge, "Make Your Own Flowers". The fabulous sponsor this week is Doodle Pantry!

For my card using the fun image from Doodle Pantry called Lemon Ants. I enjoyed working with these little ants, usually this wouldn't be an image I would gravitate to, but this one made me smile and I just had to use it! I used these great die-namics from My Favorite Things called Plentiful Petals, and I had a lot of fun working with these, I love how they turned out!

Be sure to stop by the Fab 'n' Funky Challenge Blog and join in on the fun there as well! I can’t wait to see what you create! Have a wonderful day all
Stamps: Lemon Ants from Doodle Pantry; Paper: Whisper White, Olive, My Mind's Eye DP; Ink: N1 Neutral Gray No. 1, Y13 Lemon Yellow, G43 Pistachio, E34 Oriental; Accessories: Die-namics Plentiful Petals, Flat Back Pearls, Crinkeled Ribbon, Pop Dots, Quickie Glue Pen, Ticket Corner Punch

6 comments:

Pat K said...

So cute Jackie...love how you've coloured the ants gray...works so well with your cheery papers. hugs, Pat K.x

Pat said...

Super card Jackie, love your choice of image.

Pat xx

Sue said...

fabulous card Jackie, love the image

Sue

Vicky said...

Really pretty card, I love the colours and your flowers are great

hugs Vicky xxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Jackie, great image and love your flowers...another die to add to my wishlist.
Wendy xx

Rach83 said...

You've got great texture on your lemon, Jackie! Never thought I'd say that! Fab layout and love your big bow too.

Rachel x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin