Thursday, July 19, 2012

Bugaboo Stamps - Christmas in July!

Today is part of the Christmas in July Celebration at Bugaboo! Each day this week we will have a new challenge for you to play along with! Today's challenge is to create a card or project with 'Sparkle & Shine'!

For my card today I used Ruby Christmas - Ornaments image as my focus. I also pulled out two different golden toned ribbons one in satin and one that's wrinkled, I think they work well together. I just another 'Noel', it's the same type that I used on my Saturday card but this one is in gold, again for the shine. If that wasn't enough I added these awesome flat back disco ball rhinestones too!

Thank you for stopping by today, and be sure to head on over to the Catch the Bug Challenge Blog for all the details on this weeks celebration! You are not going to want to miss a chance at all of the fabulous prizes we are offering you! Be sure to stop by here tomorrow to see what I am sharing next!

This card is entered into the following challenges: Crafts and Me - Ribbons and Bow; Divas By Design - Anything Goes; Stampin' Royalty - Anything Goes;

Stamps: Ruby Christmas - Oranments from Bugaboo Stamps; Paper: Whisper White, American Crafts Metallic Gold, Holly DP; Ink: R83 Rose Mist, E00 Skin White, E57 Light Walnut, R29 Lipstick Red, G07 Nile Green, Y13 Lemon Yellow, N1 Neutral Gray No. 1; Accessories: Quickie Glue Pen, Satin Ribbon, Wrinkeled Ribbon, Glue Dots, Flat Back Disco Rhinestones, Circle Nestabilities

5 comments:

Sue said...

fabulous card Jackie, great image and I love the colours

Sue

whoistracy said...

That image is just adorable!!! Love her facial expression.

gina g said...

Gorgeous card Jackie what a great image and fab colours too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me this week. luv gina xx

savvy teaching tips said...

Great image and wonderful card. Your workmanship is perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Royalty this week.

Georgeann Manning said...

This card makes me smile! she really looks like she's kickin' up her heels! : )
Fab card! great job, and i love the colors! Thanks for playing this weeks Stampin' Royalty Challenge!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin