Monday, July 30, 2012

Paper Pretties Monday Challenge - Seeing Double!

Welcome to our fiftieth Paper Pretties Monday Challenges! That's right! Each week we will be releasing 2 new images PLUS hosting a challenge so that you can play right along with us too! This week our challenge is to use the theme of "Seeing Double - Use Two or More Designer Papers"!

One random lucky participant this week will win "3 Paper Pretties Digis of your choice". You do not need to use Paper Pretties stamps in order to play along, but if you do, you will get a bonus entry into the drawing! Please be sure to mention our challenge and link back to the Paper Pretties blog in your project posting. When uploading to SCS or PCP please use keyword PPMC50.

Now it is time to share with all of you our two newest Digi Whatnot images, and you are going to love them! Please welcome our newest Digis, we have 2 this week! For my card I used the new image S'mores! This little guy is just so cute and he looks so tasty too! I paired him with shades of brown and blue, which I think worked well together. I finished him off with some pewter self adhesive rhinestones.

Thank you for stopping by today, I do hope you enjoyed my creation! Have a fabulous day!
Stamps: S'mores from Paper Pretties; Paper: Whisper White, Dark Chocolate, My Mind's Eye DP; Ink: E13 Light Suntan, E39 Leather, E77 Maroon, R81 Rose Pink; Accessories: Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

Sue said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the image

Sue

Blog Widget by LinkWithin