Wednesday, June 13, 2007

WOW!

Look at those comments roll! Thank you to everyone who has been commenting, you ladies are so wonderful. I have been reading each and every comment and I keep hearing the same thing...either you don't own Bellas or you store your Bellas in the baggies they come in. Also, as of now the colors seems to be Purely Pom. I can't wait to see these colors in person, I'm not a demo so it won't be soon, but it is going to be wonderful!

Today I was asked about having a e-mail feed for updates on my blog, I had honestly never thought about it. So, without further ado...I have added the option to get e-mail updates through Feed Blitz to the top right. You are more than welcome to sign up, and if you do I hope you enjoy! Picture of Blog Candy is coming....stamping images as we speak!

EDIT: I have added the picture of my Blog Candy to the post below....you may answer the questions below to enter into my Blog Candy offer, this will remain open until June 20th!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin