Monday, June 11, 2007

Just a quick note before going to bed for the night....I got my PaperTrey order today! I won't have time to stamp till possibly this weekend, but until then I will be drooling over these stamps! Plus I also ordered a Giga Scalloped Circle punch which I can't wait to break out of the package. I never knew that these sets came in such cute packaging! Look at the clear cases...plus there are CD cases that will fit each set. I now own Butterfly Kisses, Green Thumb and Little Lady with names like those how can anyone go wrong!? Have a great night everyone, when I get a chance to stamp with them I promise to post my creations!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so love those stamps, but have yet to break down and buy a set... you have to let us know on Heather's SGF swaps what you think of them. They are toooo great!

Anonymous said...

You re so lucky! I hope to get some one day! For now, I am sticking to admiring everyone else's wonderful creations with them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin