Thursday, June 21, 2007

Its Mail Time!

I've been busy recently and I haven't been able to share all the wonderful mail I have received! First up is the ever wonderful $10 SGF from a swap hosted by Heather on SCS. I received so many things that I need to know where this lady shops and stays under budget! Isn't she wonderful. I can't wait to find out who it is!
The next box of goodies was from my $15 SGF! Isn't that book adorable! I don't want to break the seal in fear that what ever I might create in that book will not be worthy! I love it and that stamp is adorable...I know I've seen it before but not gotten it for myself, now I don't have too!
The last box for today is from Deb (taxi mom) who was my super generous Secret Color Friend from the Wish RAK group. Deb where do you find all these things! Everything in wonderful shades of blue...I love it all! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

These ladies are wonderful, I just hope everyone I had enjoyed everything I sent them as well!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin