Sunday, June 10, 2007

May Paper Pretties Cards!

I have been promising to make Christie's example and my own version of her wonderful creation. I followed her steps that come with the package, they were super simple to complete! I really like all the cards Christie makes, they are always fun and I never know what will come. She also has wonderful color combinations which I think is a must for Paper Pretties to be such a hit. Once again, if you have not signed up for at least one of her boxes....what are you waiting for?! Also, if you sign up please let her know that Jackie Rakoski sent you please. I would greatly appreciate it, plus now there are three different boxes to choose from! Bellas, My Favorite Things and the newly unveiled Rubber Romance boxes, how can you go wrong with that selection!

Now....my version on the card! My sister graduates from High School on the 20th of June. I can't believe that time has come already, my little sister is moving on...how scary! Well anyway, the school colors are blue, silver and white so I used the basis of Christie's card to make one for my sister. I also used stickles for the flowers, made it all shinny plus some wonderful graduation paper I picked up at A.C. Moore last week! Do you like the grey paper on top? Its from Basic Grey, the featured paper in the Bella box this month, this sheet did not come with my box but I also found it at A.C. Moore and since I loved the paper Christie picked out I had to get some more of my own! Enjoy ladies!
I just realized that it is hard to tell, but these cards are long enough to hold a check or money as most graduation cards do....Love them!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Such a great card. Need to find a SS to sign me up for Paper pretties!!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin