Friday, June 1, 2007

Happy Mail!

I received my first Secret Girlfriend package today, this one came from my $25 Girlfriend and boy am I thrilled. She spoiled me rotten! I mean look at everything, the inks I wanted, hardware, brads, stickles and BELLAS! I got two of them Lisabella and Bubblebella....aren't they to die for! I can't wait to use them.

I hope to make cards this weekend using them and my new Barabella which I received from my Secret Mommy from the Secret Mother's Day swap. Nicole got sick and my box was delayed but yet again everything was wonderful. Here is the picture from that package as well....so many goodies and so little time! Plus I need to make my A*Muse card for the 5th challenge. I think I will be stamping all day tomorrow based on my plans, but you know how that goes. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend, stay tuned for lots of cards!

1 comment:

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Tell me about the secret sisters? That sounds like fun!!! Chris

Blog Widget by LinkWithin