Wednesday, June 6, 2007

HUH?!?

So I have been chatting…I know you must be in shock, me chatting? LOL….well anyway I have been chatting with Christie from Paper Pretties and last night she told me that someone used me for the “Where did you hear about us” question for the member registration. I have no idea who has been using my name but I am thrilled! If I can recruit 5 new members to Paper Pretties I get a free box! How awesome is that?! I’ve been telling you how wonderful Paper Pretties is for months now…and I just keep seeing better things!

I know that Christies Wheels have been turning this month….LOL….get it? Turning? In case you don’t know Junes Bella box is Cruiseabella and I can not wait to get my hands on her and start stamping away. I have also decided that each month I will be not only making Christie’s sample but also using the same design with different colors to show you how versatile her ideas are. I plan on making the May sample and its counter part this weekend and as soon as the June box comes in I will be doing the same. If you are considering Paper Pretties and you still have questions, please let me know I would be happy to answer any questions you have. Also, if you are going to sign up I would greatly appreciate it if you would tell Christie that I sent you, Jackie Rakoski. If you do tell her I sent you, please let me know! I would love to send you a thank you, but I can only do so if I know who you are. To be honest there must be a Jackie fan club out there…that is the only logical explanation ;) Have a great day ladies and thank you for those of you who used me name, you are wonderful!

EDIT: One of my Ladies have revealed themselves to me and all of you....Thank you so much Heather for using my name! Your in my Bella swap, now which Heather are you? There are 4! LOL....

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hi Jackie! I am your mystery fan club member from Paper Pretties. I had been contemplating whether to join or not, and had seen your pictures on your blog and noticed you wrote to write you in, so I did! I participated in a couple of swaps with you (in fact am in the bella one now). Thanks for the inspiration!

Heather said...

Wow, so many Heather's! I am heath626!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin