Friday, June 29, 2007

Ribbon and Gifts!

As I posted yesterday I received some amazingly gorgeous ribbon from Jody on Wednesday! I took part in her June Mays Arts ribbon share. I ordered the Polka-Dot Grosgrain and the Variegated Stripped Ribbon....I love, love, LOVE it all! I honestly took it out of the box(it comes all nicely bundled) and stretched it around me. This ribbon is amazing! I only wish I took the time to order more. Jody's shares are always worth it and I look forward to the next one! If you have never visited her blog I think you should check it out Confessions of a Ribbon Addict for her next share....I know she must have something up her sleeve for July!

Not only did I receive the ribbon I ordered, but Jody took the time to make me a stunning card(this picture does not do it justice!) and send me some yummy Pink Grapefruit Shimmer Lotion from Bath & Body Works! I was not expecting anything of the sort and I am ever so thankful for the thought and kindness! There are some people who are wonderful to get to know and Jody is by far one of those individuals. Jody, once again thank you for taking the time to think about me, it really made my day!

1 comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Awwwwwwww, you're so sweet! You made me well up (I am a MAJOR sentimental fool lol). I'm so glad you like it. :) I cracked up when I saw the ball o' ribbon. LOL That is how I am keeping mine nowadays. LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin