Thursday, June 21, 2007

Winner!

We have a winner! But before that, I would like to take a moment to fill you in on the Graduation yesterday! I sat in about an hour of traffic to get there just in time to see my sister walk in (thank goodness I made it!) then the ceremony began. It was held outside, we were lucky it was a beautiful day yesterday! Our lucky graduates all got their diplomas and then they also got a blow up doll and some beach balls! I have no idea how they got these things to the field because everyone was checked, but none the less it made for an eventful ceremony. Afterward we took many pictured of my sister and her friends and some of her family. I was the one taking the pictures so there will be none of me :)

With all that happy new we now move on to more happy news! The winner picked at random was:

Shannon Roberts said...
Hey there!! Congrats Sistah!!

Well, I have to say after waiting forever.........My first order or Bellas arrived & they are in their clear little baggies. Till I find something else to mount them too. What I usually do with baggies that size is but images to send to others, eyelets, etc.

The In colors (What a great idea!)
Haven't got the NEW ones so....my color is Buckaroo Blue!! <3>

Thank you for entering into my Blog Candy contest everyone, Shannon please contact me with your snail mail address and I will get your goodies out to you!

Soon to come….cards! I know I have been to busy to be creating any cards but this weekend in is a celebration of the SCS Wish RAK birthday and I plan on participating! This weekend is also Stamping in Your Jammies with Paper Pretties through their Yahoo Group…so a stamping I will be! Stay tuned for lots of cards and possibly some pictures to come!

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin