Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Candy?!


Shannon Roberts! Your candy is going stale....if this candy goes unclaimed till Friday afternoon I will be redrawing the winner so stand by....sorry about this ladies, she left no contact information! But the good news is...you may walk away with all sorts of goodies!
The card is one of my entries this weekend for the Wish RAK birthday party. I had a blast! We had a lot of family and friends over this weekend for a graduation party for my sister, so I did not complete all the challenges, but the ones I did were wonderful! Thank you everyone who hosted and coordinated things for this weekend. You ladies are magical!

1 comment:

Shannon Roberts said...

OMGOSH!!! I am so stinkin excited!!! YEAH!!!!!! Sorry, I have had a complicated week & really have been spending to much time on the computer!! YEAH!!!
Here is my email addy :
Bsnboys@msn.com

Blog Widget by LinkWithin